2019 TOP 10 (left to right): Sorcha Brown of Baton Rouge, LA (Top 10); Jennifer Hillhouse of Mesa, AZ (Top 10); Jody Moss of Baton Rouge, LA (4th Place); Sarah Bagwell of Austin, TX (Top 10); Katrina Ross of Newton, NJ (Top 10); Sarah Myers of Corpus Christi, TX (5th Place); Gretchen Gegg of College Station, TX (1st Place); Jessica McCarroll of Pasadena, TX (3rd Place); Katy Grace Coppola of New Brockton, AL (Crowd Favorite); Hayley Cochran of College Station, TX (2nd Place); Ava Howard of Conroe, TX (Top 10).
Always a crowd favorite, the weekend’s main event is the Bathing Beauties Contest beginning. Held on Saturday, May 18 from 5-7 p.m., retro swimwear is chic and vintage is king as contestants from across the country catwalk across Galveston’s historic shoreline modeling vintage and vintage-inspired swimwear and accessories that echo the “good ole days” of Galveston’s summertime history. Classic pinup styles, the likes that Esther Williams, Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page made famous, will heat up the beaches as 30 contestants vie for cash prizes and top honors.
Cleark Lake Shores, TX
College Station, TX
Santa Fe, TX
Baton Rouge, LA
2019 REGISTRATION APPLICATION
- Cut-off date to register / enter is Friday, May 10th, 2019, or when entry maximum is filled.
- Registration is limited to the first 30 accepted applicants.
- Contestants are chosen based on the quality of their vintage or vintage-inspired swimsuit and are not selected on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage applicants not to apply until they have their applications complete.
- Applications must be filled out in full, including a picture of your actual vintage or vintage-inspired swimsuit. Applications that are missing information will not be accepted. Changes cannot be made after submission.
- Application fee will be returned to you if you are not accepted as a contestant.
- You have not been accepted until you are notified via email of your acceptance which will include your contestant packet with Contest information.
- First round of applicants will be notified of acceptance by March 1. The second round of contestants (if needed) will be notified April 1.
- 1st place – $750 check, 2-night stay at Hotel Galvez & Spa ($595 value), winner sash
- 2nd place – $400 check & 2nd place sash
- 3rd place – $200 check & 3rd place sash
- 4th place – 4th place sash
- 5th place – 5th place sash
- Crowd Favorite – Crowd Favorite sash
- MORE PRIZES TO BE ANNOUNCED!